Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner » Forum

smashave 1 yr ago

Aries and Leo are a great match perfect partner Ben is Leo and Jennifer she is Aries it's strong match that last forever after looool ;)))

smashave 1 yr ago

Please bring back the hot elektra again the one with a red costumes on it she's very hot looool ;))))

smashave 1 yr ago

She's so beautiful person is well I think she's very lovely person to meet for real life ;)) LOOOL

Sheild 2 yrs ago

She is a Methodist in reality?

sweetree 3 yrs ago

Beautiful and so down-to-earth. And a fantastic mom too

k197495 3 yrs ago

She has a great personality and i like her very much but about her beauty .....I. have to think about it

HollywoodUndercovers 4 yrs ago

So cute seeing her and Ben out and about...

HollywoodUndercovers 4 yrs ago

she is looking amazing...when you actually get to see her

dnsstar 4 yrs ago

she is so gorgeous. love her hair

KatyAndrews 4 yrs ago

i love her i think she\'s so beautiful and sweet and i love her daughter violet

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Jennifer Garner. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
anna1992 anna1992 2,942 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 1,642 points
Dawn_light93 Dawn_light93 1,459 points
NewsHound NewsHound 1,118 points
Svetlana122 Svetlana122 970 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Jennifer Garner fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.08 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix