Joseph Lawrence

Joseph Lawrence » Forum

+POST  EDIT

CHAT ACTIVITY - 37 COMMENTS ~

foreverhappytime 4 yrs ago

needs to grow his hair back out immediately

jerbear69 4 yrs ago

omgggggg i love the lawrence bros. before the jonas brothers there were....the lawrence brothers!!!!!

lee 5 yrs ago

i think joey lawreance is a wonderful person.. i meet him on the set of botherly love.. he was there with his mom.. and he was there eating lunch he even ask his mom if she wanted an apple. i said hi to him and he even gave me his photography which i still have and his name is tattoo on my back.. he is great

Lynn Howard 6 yrs ago

Hi Joey, Please tell Chandie I said hi....We know each other from school...Thanks

Lisa Frierson 7 yrs ago

The latest sitcom that Joey Lawrence acted on is `Half and Half`. He plays `Bret`...a sports agency manager.

Teresa Harrington 7 yrs ago

Joey Lawrence has gone from a little moppy haired cutie from the T. V. sitcom, "Gimme A Break" to a major hottie! I`m a huge fan of all 3 Lawrence brothers (Joey, Matt, and Andy).

mariosaldivar 7 yrs ago

eres buena onda aqui en mty mexico salen tus series y eres favoritos de mis actores cuidate mucho y esperemos que nos conoscamos en persona bye

catwoman107 8 yrs ago

I think Joey is a awesome performer with alot of talent. I grew up watching give me a brake as well as Blossem. I went

catwoman107 8 yrs ago

HE IS HOT.. whoa...

Jamie 8 yrs ago

Joey Lawrence dream did came true when he became a star. He got his big break when he appeared on the T. V. sitcom "Gimme A Break" when he was working with Nell Carter.

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Joseph Lawrence. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
NewsHound NewsHound 140 points
TillyMouse20 TillyMouse20 87 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 74 points
WhiteRose WhiteRose 50 points
jeca jeca 40 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Joseph Lawrence fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.03 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix