John Cena

John Cena » Forum

marcus28 4 months ago

On Thursday April 23,2015,Happy 38th Birthday to you, John Cena.

Nidhin619 5 months ago

I am ur greatest fan....

JasonTroutman 6 months ago

hey john cena went are you going to ask nikki bella to marry you bc she really wants to be your wife bc if i was you i would ask her in the wwe ring tomorrow night on monday night raw

lilswingsht 9 months ago

Dolph ziggler is date Nikki Bella

rinkesh 10 months ago

givwe me jhon cena ji mobile number tell me nknow bcose i m best frinds you.

marcus28 1 yr ago

John Cena is not boring. He could wrestle, no doubt about it. He is one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time in WWE history. He is one of my favorites in WWE history.

karmer 1 yr ago

john cena cannot wrestle cannot talk and is so boring and makes the show a living hell

marcus28 1 yr ago

On Wednesday April 23,2014, Happy 37th Birthday to you, John Cena!

jayakumar 2 yrs ago

i am great fan of you world heavy weight champion

marcus28 2 yrs ago

John Cena, you will forever and always be one of my favorite wrestlers of all-time in WWE history. You are one of the great wrestlers that the WWE has ever had. I am always a fan of you, John Cena. John Cena, you rock!

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about John Cena. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
miszmatthardy18 miszmatthardy18 493 points
lili49 lili49 450 points
kiianel kiianel 350 points
jeca jeca 242 points
cordellia cordellia 215 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

John Cena fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.05 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix