Joseph Gordon-Levitt

glennfan 5 days ago

Great actor.

TwoCents 2 months ago

This is a smart guy and nice! He makes a great couple with his wife. :)

CraigSnyder 2 yrs ago

Who would have thought that the long-haired kid from 3rd rock from the Sun would become an action star? He was good in Looper.

Chanelle Foster 3 yrs ago

Joesph Gordon - Levitt is a great actor . And everything he does . He my celebrity crush.

SWS 3 yrs ago

Mysterious Skin is an amazing movie, thanks so much Joseph Gordon-Levitt. P.S. You are gorgeous!

soledadbarrera 3 yrs ago

I\'am just a little girl and Damn he\'s so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerezkaRez 4 yrs ago

He was great in 50/50. really good movie

megan 4 yrs ago

I think he\'s good in films with Zooey, I really like their friendship and it\'d be cute if they were together :))

diala 4 yrs ago

HIS AGE WAS LIKE A SLAP ON MY FACE !!! He looks soo young :OOOO

Mushroom_Kadabrah 4 yrs ago

I love this guy so much! He is my all time hero!I don\'t know what I would do without him in my life!

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
laracroft laracroft 380 points
sarahjanep sarahjanep 230 points
anna1992 anna1992 128 points
xXAbercrombieGirlXx xXAbercrombieGirlXx 101 points
girl4433 girl4433 70 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Joseph Gordon-Levitt fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.11 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix