Ashley Greene

Ashley Greene » Forum

showgirl15 1 yr ago

she's sooo hot she can do so much better

fujimotookaori 1 yr ago

She has a little bunny nose. I love twilight. I wish they would make more.

Veto edit 2 yrs ago

She dated a lot of guys!

etevise fonoti 2 yrs ago

no offence but u nd paul dnt suit!! I actually fink u nd ian suit damon and alice oh u 2 look so cute I neva knew u 2 dated

SiamEase 2 yrs ago

sexywoman 2 yrs ago

(Dec 1987 to Jan 1988) I remember I was on the vacation when I went to FLA for two weeks to stayed night with my ex-step-family (my ex-2nd-step-mom). I remember my ex-2nd-step-mom wrote down a list for foods when I went with my ex-grandpa to the shopping that I saw Ashley Greene with her mother....

sexywoman 2 yrs ago

I saw her when she came to me from where I was stand. We don\'t scare that how we BOTH strong. Great.... ;-)

naz8618 2 yrs ago

she and chace looked really good together

entice1022 2 yrs ago

Very pretty girl but I really don\'t feel like she can act at all

MM 2 yrs ago

I really don\'t think she dated all these guys. The best was Joe Jonas, they should\'ve stayed together.

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Ashley Greene. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
anna1992 anna1992 28,934 points
Dawn_light93 Dawn_light93 3,156 points
luisa10q luisa10q 2,918 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 2,076 points
Vicky_C Vicky_C 2,054 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Ashley Greene fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.09 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix