Laurel Holloman » Forum

lei 1 yr ago

how amazing is your role in l word... it was really touching... how i wish i could have such a partner like you, true love really matters.... love you both tina and bette...

chu 2 yrs ago

love your chemistry with your character as Tina Kennard too. You are such a loving, passionate loyal, smart and beautiful lady..Thanks for warming our hearts with love..:)

DJJKL20 5 yrs ago

Couples bem on-creem, you are amazing. I love TiBette :)

FJ_P 5 yrs ago

No words! Just thank you so much! TIBETTE FOREVER j`ai adoro!

Mostyn 5 yrs ago

Saw i picture Laurel Holloman and Nalabelle, but that`s, love child!And i think looks a bit like JB/ wow! :-)

Abcd 5 yrs ago

I see a lot more, laurel holloman on the sreen, talented actress and very beautiful

Elisa 5 yrs ago

Laurel Holloman, marry me!:-)

17L1B1976 5 yrs ago

Laurel Holloman, in the past, had an affair with come Kristy McNichol, says it was very much in love with her. But no comparison with Jennifer Beasl, mush more beautiful!

TaTySd 5 yrs ago

Truly had no other woman.... And very charming! Over to marry a man however they are good LH/JB, LOve them

woman95 5 yrs ago

I do not understand how this beautiful woman, has other women.Laurel you`re beautiful!

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Laurel Holloman. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
anna1992 anna1992 320 points
Tracker748 Tracker748 29 points
TheColorPink TheColorPink 29 points
Feelgood Feelgood 9 points
nina1994 nina1994 7 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Laurel Holloman fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.92 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix