Nancy McKeon » Forum

Nina Jowers 4 yrs ago

I have always liked Nancy in all types of tv shows and movies she has been in. Very talented and seems to be a nice woman. Very good role model for young girls.

Michelle 5 yrs ago

I have grown up watching you in facts of life and all the other shows. The one show/movie that has been stuck in my head for years is A cry for help: The Tracy Thurman Story It helped me get out of some very rough relationship, and keep my eyes open at all times. I have been in alot of bad relationships. I have had my daughter watch that movie too. you are a wonderful actress and person. I can`t wait to see you in more roles soon.

javed lewal 5 yrs ago

Nancy Mckeon you were pretty cute in the facts of life as a tomboy.You are elegeant and graceful.May GOD love you and bless you always sweety.

ellison1957 6 yrs ago

Nancy, Love you in All your shows and movies, as I see you NOW you are still as hot as ever. Make a new movie Please, and Thank you

tonia 6 yrs ago

i have always loved her too, since i first watched the facts of life. would love to see more of her.

dianahernandez 6 yrs ago

I have always like all and everything Nancy McKean has done comedy and drama , i love her movie choices as well , i have watched all her work including Sonny with a chance as Connie , Sonny`s mother, yeah to see you back mamma

JR DRIVER 6 yrs ago

I saw Ms. McKeon in Austin, Texas at PF Chang`s. She is beautiful and as classy as ever! I didn`t ask for an autograph, because I am sure it was nice to enjoy a simple outing without the hassle of the public!

Starbuck18 6 yrs ago

I don`t have any editing privileges yet, but I`d like to point out an error in her snapshot. She has Hazel-green eyes which is very apparent in close up photos of her.

NancyMcKeonFan 7 yrs ago

NancyMcKeonrocks! 7 yrs ago

Ohhhh! I love you in the labrieth! You soo totally rocks! Go to Thanks!

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Nancy McKeon. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
NancyMcKeonFan NancyMcKeonFan 560 points
alysonstonerfan4ever alysonstonerfan4ever 340 points
Pgenter Pgenter 110 points
CindyCelebs CindyCelebs 50 points
evie84 evie84 49 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Nancy McKeon fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.09 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix