Nick Hexum » Forum

simpletwist 2 yrs ago

simpletwist 3 yrs ago

Nicole is an idiot for cheating on Nick with Jimmy Lovine!

simpletwist 3 yrs ago

That pic is not of Nikki Hexum, that\'s some chick he dated for a while

nadya saphira a maliki 6 yrs ago

i think could be anyone and thats include me,cause i can see how nick perform very well during his jakarta`s concert and i can see his sweetness and not trying to show off at all,il

Kathy Murray 6 yrs ago

Nick Hexum is married to Erin NIcole Nelson Hexum and they have a baby daughter Echo Love Hexum.

Rob 6 yrs ago

that beautiful man is gay. just watch him on stage. i dont care who he`s dating. i can spot em

anikill 6 yrs ago

Echo. Born August 29, 2009

Kaitlin 6 yrs ago

Whats Nicks Daughter`s name?

REDDI_V 6 yrs ago

I think he is a nice guy,got a good voice,talented really amazing.

the big C 6 yrs ago

why did u have 2 break nicole? i met her in person.she is so sincere and i know that she didn`t plastic me. You know years is quite a long 4 time

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Nick Hexum. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
Areolasmith Areolasmith 21 points
Phoebe Phoebe 15 points
Ifoys Ifoys 7 points
simpletwist simpletwist 5 points
Lovinglife1212 Lovinglife1212 4 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.14 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix