She's awesome ! I love what she's done so real

prismatic19 1 yr ago

Waaaait a minute! I totally forgot about you on Prince of Belair. so great

thejflo2 2 yrs ago

Will Smith? That was on television...

Roflx09 2 yrs ago

she's so amazing i love her

j mullen of colorado 2 yrs ago

Tyra is a sweetheart, a great lady and a fine role model for today's young women. And she is not fat.

naz8618 2 yrs ago

she hooked up with nick van exel back in the 90s

rn_tracy1_rn 2 yrs ago

Love America\'s Next Top Model. I just cannot believe they don\'t watch what goes on behind the scenes, in the house.

sweetree 3 yrs ago

i love her so much! she is best model ever!!!!

L\'Troya Brown 3 yrs ago

Hey Tyra, I just want to say that I am your biggest fan and I think you should keep doing what you do. Keep God with you, stay positive and don\'t ever let anyone tell you that you can\'t do something. P.S.-I do believe that you will marry someday. God has made a person for everybody.

kaybrianne 3 yrs ago

Smies girl. The Tyra show is so good.

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Tyra Banks. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
NewsHound NewsHound 1,575 points
WhiteRose WhiteRose 1,215 points
anna1992 anna1992 1,170 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 1,106 points
Dawn_light93 Dawn_light93 625 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Tyra Banks fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.13 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix