William Shatner » Forum

marta007 2 yrs ago

Si conocéis su filmografía recomendarme una peli

marta007 2 yrs ago

No sabia que había hecho tantas películas, solo lo había visto en Star trek

marta007 2 yrs ago

William es el mejor capitán de la saga

CraigSnyder 2 yrs ago

Chris Pine is a great new Captain Kirk but no one beat old William Shatner.

Tracker748 3 yrs ago

He will always be Kirk but I loved him as Denny Crane. Talented actor, writer and horseman.

bruceco 4 yrs ago

Wow! He is in a league all by himself, as he can perform anything and make it look effortless. He makes you believe in the serious and the laughter of life with ease.

oscard 4 yrs ago

Everything William Shatner has ever been a part of comes out golden and brilliant.

julilove 5 yrs ago

LITTLE KOJAK 5 yrs ago

The Shat`s height stat is shown as 5`9-1/2 . Maybe wearing his Captain Kirk boots he`s that height. But I think he`s actually 5`7-1/2 . It`s his screen presence that makes him seem taller.

popElizabethWallace 5 yrs ago

Anybody who is a Trekkie...just loves Bill...(including me).

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about William Shatner. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
NovaMist NovaMist 480 points
laracroft laracroft 356 points
Tracker748 Tracker748 195 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 121 points
CindyCelebs CindyCelebs 109 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

William Shatner fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.08 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix