Oli Pettigrew » Forum

+POST  EDIT
+BANNER 

CHAT ACTIVITY - 5 COMMENTS ~

lowell v. fuentebella 4 yrs ago

i really like u...more power!!! thought ur single..huhuhuhu

nikkighurl 4 yrs ago

he\'s such a nice guy! amazing and gorgeous! i wish to meet him someday :) twitpic.com/4z8uhk

nikkighurl 4 yrs ago

i posted this on Oli\'s facebook page saying "i\'m so sad that your page on whosdatedwho.com barely has something." and he was like "HAHA - yeah... 1 entry - \'He met TV host Linda Black... the end\'" trolololol

nikkighurl 4 yrs ago

can someone please put pictures of him in here and update this page?? pretty please

nikkighurl 4 yrs ago

i freaking love this guy! his page barely has something!! OMFG. PLEASE edit this!

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Oli Pettigrew. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
nikkighurl nikkighurl 77 points
unknown 0 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.13 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix