Chris Brown » Forum

Shay_tywife 3 months ago

I love u so much

Anasta196 6 months ago

Hi Chris brown I love your song

jadbou 1 yr ago

I just totally love that guy

DeDe 1 yr ago

He still goes with karrueche. She also just threw him a welcome home/ birthday bash

Bremariah692 1 yr ago

I love Chris' music and dancing. His new song "Loyal" is one of my favorite songs of 2014.

smashave 1 yr ago

Happy Birthday Chris Brown I hope you will have a great day ;))) looool

smashave 1 yr ago

Your birthday is coming up in couple of days your turning 25 years old man happy birthday bro ;))

smashave 1 yr ago

Chris I know your very talent man do more performance man

smashave 1 yr ago

Chris Brown what happen to you man how come your not performing that you used to do so many years ago

thejflo2 2 yrs ago

What an awful and unflattering photo to use of Brown. Should be changed.

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Chris Brown. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
Queenoftab Queenoftab 4,178 points
idberrie idberrie 1,360 points
Ms_TeePooh Ms_TeePooh 901 points
Pootie_Bishh Pootie_Bishh 694 points
WhiteRose WhiteRose 680 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Chris Brown fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.16 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix