Hannah Spearritt » Forum

Primeval fan 4 yrs ago

Primeval is the best show eva. Hannah and andrew rock!! They r so cute together! I hope they get married soon. Luv Primeval. Seen every ep.

canste18 4 yrs ago

une belle et jeune actrice anglaise

Jon 5 yrs ago

Hannah, I was terribly fond of watching you and S Club 7. You were one of the cutest people I`d ever seen in entertainment or real life. Thanks for being on that show.

macy 5 yrs ago

I loooooooove andrew lee potts

jessy365 6 yrs ago

Hannah belongs with Andrew!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :]

witchygirldobie 6 yrs ago

hannah is so gorgous. andrew is a lucky guy an hannah is so lucky to have andrew they make a great team

paris schofield 6 yrs ago

andrew is mine <3 lol =P

ba 6 yrs ago

jesis55 6 yrs ago

I love Primeval and Hannah!!!

HP 6 yrs ago

Great work in Agent Cody Banks 2. It was a great action movie.

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Hannah Spearritt. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
hanpaul4evah hanpaul4evah 410 points
jessloou13 jessloou13 118 points
evie84 evie84 83 points
philip_m_b_0536 philip_m_b_0536 60 points
Rapgirl18 Rapgirl18 50 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Hannah Spearritt fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.11 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix