Hilarie Burton

Hilarie Burton » Forum

hypechic34 2 yrs ago

She's currently dating Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

inna 3 yrs ago

they should be married i wish they were!

karentatertot 3 yrs ago

Love her and Love the Show Wish there was 1 more season....

mary123 4 yrs ago

u are amazing in oth i don no why u ever left u and lucas are so cute plz come back oth is not the same withouth the two of u

lawrenta 4 yrs ago

i missed u and chad and pls be present for the finale in season 9. U re my role model and i love u very much.

kristina1959 4 yrs ago

She looks so much like Katy Perry!

Lea 4 yrs ago

Hi, im a big fan of one tree hill and you made the show and you were great and im sure a lot of people looked up to you but i think you should consider going back on one tree hill for the next season coming out , cant wait. Your fan Lea!

cynthia 4 yrs ago

i realy missed u nd lucas in OTH realy,its been boring without u both.All de same i love you very much.

rachel 4 yrs ago

p.sawyer well 1.ure damn pretty 2.wish could be u\'re friend on facebook and please try 2 come back 2 treehill.

linda king 4 yrs ago

you shoud totally be dating chad michael murray you 2 make such a cute couple!!!!!

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Hilarie Burton. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
laracroft laracroft 972 points
anna1992 anna1992 540 points
notnef notnef 99 points
xoxo_A xoxo_A 91 points
CindyCelebs CindyCelebs 87 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Hilarie Burton fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.14 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix