Gunnar Nelson » Forum

kelly 6 yrs ago

It seems his probelms began when Lauren came along. She`s not sweet or innocent.

Cassie 6 yrs ago

this is from his inspiration whee he talks about lauren. Then she started up with all of the typical stalker behavior- she joined the street team and acted like a total supporter` but at the same time she was telling people things to undermine our trusted staff, using aliases and posting HORRIBLE things about me, my real and only girlfriend Lauren, and whom I was supposedly doing on the side on different websites.

kim 6 yrs ago

Girlfriends/ come and go.

i knew it! 6 yrs ago

if you go to the nelson brothers website gunnars new inspiration talkes about his current girlfriend lauren. This was posted today. So I guess we all know the truth now!

Lisa 6 yrs ago

Christine, dont waste your time. It`s quite obvious that all these people are in fact the same person. It is also quite obvious that she is jealous of every female that comes into contact with Gunnar, and she is apparently a nutcase.Now I DARE you to deny it . You are not only pathetic, you have been found out. How`s it feel?

Christine 6 yrs ago

LOL Keegan you are soo funny... You think Emily is imagining things? Its funny that you say that because I havnt heard or seen Emily say they are dating. The only people that insist she and Gunnar are dating are the people on this site.

anonymous 6 yrs ago

I don`t trust Lauren!

Keegan 6 yrs ago

It`s east to say that when none of us can see the pics or her profile but I think it`s Emily that`s imagining all of this with her ANd Gunnar. I`ll beleive it when I see proof. Until then he is still with Lauren.

daniel 6 yrs ago

So I dont know what Gunnar tells people but I know Lauren, and as far as shes concerned her and Gunnar still live together. So i dont know where all these rumors come from but she just posted pics of their thanksgiving together on her myspace.

Christine 6 yrs ago

Kelly - if you have lost all respect for Gunnar why are you still obsessing over who he is dating? Quit judging the man and get a life of your own!

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Gunnar Nelson. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
riverradio riverradio 247 points
doot43 doot43 147 points
female1 female1 110 points
CindyCelebs CindyCelebs 54 points
NeliaFerr NeliaFerr 50 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Gunnar Nelson fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.14 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix