Engin Akyürek

Engin Akyürek » Forum

azar 8 months ago

hi engin ,I'm Iranian, I love you so much.Please send me an email memorabilia.I want to marry a man like you.

helen123456 9 months ago

Hi engin! <3 I am from greece i have seen all your tv shows! Now i am watching ''kara para ask'' is an amazing show! i have to say that you are the best actor of the Turkey! i always tell to my parents that i want to go to Turkey because i want to meet you! they said me that maybe we will go to summer.I want to take a photo with you! love you so much! <3

Laiba 2 yrs ago

I loveeeeeee tou engin you have lotssssssssss of fams in pakistan whole pakistan love you engin may god bless you and give you more and more sucess best of luck for ur future work

saima nasir 2 yrs ago

Hi engin(karim)your acting is too good i hope in real life u r a good man i like you sooooooo much........

AHMER 3 yrs ago

Hello everyone. I am from Pakistan. These days, a lot many Turkish serials are on air in Pakistan. I watch non other than FATMAGUL because of Karim and Fatmagul. Its a beautiful couple with superb acting. Karim is handsome and Fatmagul is beautiful besides their acting. I intend to visit Turkey and particularly Instanbul this year in october. Hope i could meet them live by chance either.

rodica nicolae 3 yrs ago

is good, is nice, but were is now?

samreen akhtar 3 yrs ago

engin u acting is tooo goood man and i hope in real life u r a good man always be happy byyyyyyyyy

noorzada 3 yrs ago

for all actor is very beautiful kerim plz send your mobile number

noorzada 3 yrs ago

This very beautiful drama of fatma gul

maria 3 yrs ago

greetings from Greece.. it\'s the first Turkish serial that i watch and i think Engin is the greatest... so sensitive, so beautifull so.. good actor..

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Engin Akyürek. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
angel_angel angel_angel 241 points
Seegurke Seegurke 145 points
gzd_d gzd_d 93 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 11 points
crown022002 crown022002 4 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Engin Akyürek fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.12 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix