+POST  EDIT
+BANNER 

CHAT ACTIVITY - 35 COMMENTS ~

Ron Klimmek 4 yrs ago

I wish Kimber a very Happy Birthday and send my love to her . She is so very special to me. I love you Kimber. - Ronnie from Glendale,Ca.

PS 4 yrs ago

KMc BF name is Matthew Patti.And he designs snowboards.

lisa 4 yrs ago

Summer A. With all due respect .Unless you are close friends to KMc/SZ .You dont have a clue about their personal life. Or their relationship status.

Summer A. 4 yrs ago

I don\'t know where she moved to. The only thing I know is that she sold her house to live with her current boyfriend who remains a mystery. I definitely know she is only friends with Stephanie Z, nothing more.

Spring 4 yrs ago

Summer A. Any clue where she moved too ?

Summer A. 4 yrs ago

Her house sold on 3/11/11.

babyk 4 yrs ago

Kimberly and Stephanie Zeh still a couple.And rumor is they buying house together.

katie 4 yrs ago

Is KMc house still for sale ?

Summer A. 5 yrs ago

Wow her home is tiny and way expensive. I am so curious as to who this boyfriend is. Everyone online seems to have identified him but me! Guess I'll have to wait and see.

hotndacity2day 5 yrs ago

Her house is still on the market. It hasn't sold. However, she took her name off the property so her fans won't know it is up for sale. She plans to move in with her boyfriend soon if not already living with him.

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Kimberly McCullough. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
cb80 cb80 43 points
CindyCelebs CindyCelebs 19 points
Kiwigirl15 Kiwigirl15 12 points
daddle4torres daddle4torres 10 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 7 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Kimberly McCullough fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.08 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix