Todd Lasance

Todd Lasance » Forum

BrodyW1 4 yrs ago

you were a wonderful character as Aden

Tanisha 5 yrs ago

I hope that you go back to the bay and be with nicole. She needs the best support, and looks like she wants someone to fall inlove with her even though she is pregnant. Would be so interesting if you went back. LOVE HOME AND AWAY :)

Todd looks better with Tessa they are good togethere on Home and Away and for real life.

GEORGIA 6 yrs ago

I hope Todd gets with Tessa they look good togethrer

Renae 6 yrs ago

Hey gorgeouse, don`t stick with the celebs. Us boring people are better than you know.

Tessa Heidenreich 6 yrs ago

I Love your on Home and away with Jessica Tovey as Belle and you paly Aden

jade brittain 6 yrs ago

to todd... omg i am sooo in love with u. my wall is full of pics of u and i admire u so much xoxox

kimwana 7 yrs ago

hey how you doing. dont you ever get sick of all the adoring fans lol. oh i heard you like to ride a moto on occasion. wats your fav bike. mines the yamaha yz250f.

nicky 7 yrs ago

Your my Favourite on home and away. you are such a hottie! hope you never leave.

Chloee. 7 yrs ago

you aree soo frikken hot!

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Todd Lasance. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
Nicola1389 Nicola1389 100 points
kaitlin309 kaitlin309 71 points
Tracker748 Tracker748 57 points
kylie1988 kylie1988 50 points
Bubbles24 Bubbles24 45 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Todd Lasance fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.09 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix