CHAT ACTIVITY - 357 COMMENTS ~

destiny31102 2 months ago

U r sooooooo amazing

destiny31102 2 months ago

U r soon amazing

Jason_Fetty_Austin 2 months ago

I like how u played in victorious

Zutakateku 8 months ago

Whoever posted that James and Vic dated, you're wrong. They never dated. They are just friends.

annev321 11 months ago

Does anyone know what is her ethnic background? Thanks

robert25_24 11 months ago

She is my ultimate crush and she is so damm pretty. I wish she was my girlfriend.

ally small 1 yr ago

she is really pretty and talented i can she why a lot of guys is crushing on her

ricky bernard 1 yr ago

I want victoria juctice to be my wife

Anonymous 1 yr ago

i was scammed several times but finally i met a helper Robinson and he cast a spell for me and to my greatest surprise, my lover came back just within 48hours. when you need help call 19715126745

Anonymous 1 yr ago

my ex broke up with me for the fact that he wanted space, i tried telling him how much i love him but he was just so stubborn, he suddenly changed, he started cheating, I was so hurt and depressed. so a friend suggested the idea of contacting a spell caster, which I never thought of myself. after i contacted Robinson for his help. I asked him to do a love spell for me so that my lover can come back to me, but before the spell was done, I was a bit skeptical about the capacity to bring my lover back to me. 3 days after the spell was actually cast, my lover returned to me and since then, it seems that there is no more mistrust and no more lies between us. He doesn't cheat anymore. there is no word to say how grateful I am, I am leaving a testimonial on this page, Mr Robinson 's number is 19715126745

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Victoria Justice. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
WhiteRose WhiteRose 1,220 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 824 points
girl4433 girl4433 779 points
mandia27 mandia27 555 points
Dawn_light93 Dawn_light93 513 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Victoria Justice fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.08 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix