Mario

Mario » Forum

+POST  EDIT

CHAT ACTIVITY - 100 COMMENTS ~

djillali 4 yrs ago

hello mario . im djillali from algeria . you are my best singer 4 ever and u r best of the best and u r boss of the bosses

lightmclovin16 4 yrs ago

yo yo yo mario hope u planning to release ur 5th studio album and i am also an r&b singer in my own school

jodian 4 yrs ago

mario am from jamaica baby i need u only your song can put me to bed.your song make me feel happy love you.

tg 4 yrs ago

"Why Is Mario Dating all these "White Women wats up with that "The sista\'s aint good or something there are some good black women out here he ain\'t looking

lenda 4 yrs ago

mario llove ur songes and u.

melissa 5 yrs ago

Mario I am from jamaica and ever since I heard u sing just a friend my hear just melt. I love you

amany 5 yrs ago

he`s dating audra simmons....

a krubally 5 yrs ago

met mario last night in the club looks different in person got pics with him and sat in vip with them, some girls went back to his room but i didnt dont get down like that

Pearl 5 yrs ago

Hey Mario i luv yo music en u so cute alo want 2 meet u 1 day.

tia 5 yrs ago

We share the same birthday !!

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Mario. Register »
Follow the Mario Activity Feed

Top Contributors

See All »
NewsHound NewsHound 460 points
WhiteRose WhiteRose 250 points
Ms_TeePooh Ms_TeePooh 210 points
cutee305 cutee305 130 points
Mrs_Chris_Brown Mrs_Chris_Brown 110 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Mario fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.14 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix