Sharon Leal » Forum

Emily 3 yrs ago

OMG. Who on earth is deleting all of the normal comments and leaving the offensive ones? Very weird. What is the beef with this particular actress?

gossip gurl 4 yrs ago

Sharon, you have been "engaged" to Paul Becker for one year now. You have finally found your perfect man. why the hesitation?

gossip gurl 4 yrs ago

just heard that Sharon and Paul Becker are engaged. whirlwind romance. maybe a good thing for her son. I wonder if she told her son that she traded in daddy for a new model?

gossip gurl 4 yrs ago

really? I didn\'t realize that Sharon has EVER had a "legitimate" relationship.

Sigh 4 yrs ago

Stop deleting Sharon\'s relationships with Kevin Mambo and Grayson McCouch. They were legitimate relationships, look at the relationship page. As for Henry Simmons, the site admin made very clear rumored relationships should be on the site.

Dorah modubu 4 yrs ago

I think sharon leal is dating henry simmons they make a cute couple together

quinesha gordon 4 yrs ago

hey sharon i just want u to know that u beautiful

Ebony 4 yrs ago

I love Sharon Leal. She is an amazingly talented woman. I am her bibgest fan! She is truly my inspiration in every category....singing, acting, and beauty. I love Sharon Leal and I pray that one day ill get to meet her because that would be the best day of my life.

shea12 4 yrs ago

Have any of you guys heard her sing...she is amazing

shea12 4 yrs ago

Sharon NEVER dated Henry Simmons. they just posed for a pic at a gala.

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Sharon Leal. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
WhiteRose WhiteRose 912 points
shea12 shea12 86 points
NewsHound NewsHound 70 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 18 points
sunshine2u sunshine2u 14 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.06 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix