Tyler Perry

Tyler Perry » Forum

Wembe Billy 1 yr ago

Dear Mr tyler Pery i really love all you movie and comedy keep the candle burning!!!!

zombuso sigwebela 1 yr ago

woow. your man iam soo inlove with your movies...actually m single... you know

Mr.my comment is have you ever made a movie of latina dress in a POLLER the native symbol of my birth country. PANAMA CITY PANAMA. I would love to see you in one of those dresses.I have son who was a radio D.J. MR.PERRY would you have a job for him. I wish you could speak with him. His number is 011-507-231-5717 just listen to his voice.You'll hear what I hear when he speaks,my aid told me he has a beautiful voice.MR. Perry you could call me at 214-330=0754 a mother in need of her clidren she been away for 45 years 6mo. and 2wks. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS. YOURS WITH LOVE A MOTHER.ADIOS GENO.

sareidia 1 yr ago

omg i love all ur movies and tv shows

Jennifer Singleton 2 yrs ago

hello Mr,Tyler Perry I enjoy all your plays specialy when you start with your first plays. It would an honor two see you in person also too see you in one of your shows. you see the only time that I get too watch your D.V.D movies is when someone has receive your shows. I know that a lot of people has ask you these questions are{ one is I can't afford too get all your movies some of them I had an honor too get but I would like too no if you could send me them I even have the one on tape. I am on disablite for my back i'm hoping that I will go too see it. also too meet you in person if your wife wouldn't mine I'm watching when you get a job you really due make my day and put a smile on my face.

cathy williams 2 yrs ago

I have some every day things that happening. real live stuff a little gril that belive in god.

Marva Gibson 2 yrs ago

Love your plays and TV shows. Keep up the good work despite the "naysayers." Now, who is the lady in your life? Yes, I am being nosy. I cannotbwaitbto,hear of you putting on that big, big, wedding for yor lady then planning on having a family of four, please sir. Be blessed, and lots of joy, peace, love and happiness to you and yours. Again, BE BLESSED.

Sandy Broadus 2 yrs ago

Dear Tyler, I have enjoyed everything I have seen of yours. I love Madea. She is wonderful. She and you have a special place in my heart. No matter how bad she is, she is really a wonderful, goohearted person. As I feel you are too. I know you have helped a lot of people literally and with your many works. You are a true artist and humanatarian. Wish I could work with you. For the first time in my 58 years, I am unemployed for 5 months and can\'t find a job. It\'s still bad here, economywise. But I\'m trying. Anyway, Love you (and dear Madea). Bye for now. Best of luck always.

Nilda DeJesus 2 yrs ago

The Have and Have Nots, Love it, Love it, Finally a black soup opera. Thanks Mr. Perry...

Blesyn 2 yrs ago

T.p U r really a God sent, I\'ve been greatly blessed by ur work. More greese 2 ur elbow. God Bless

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Tyler Perry. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
Ladyree Ladyree 407 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 184 points
Ms_TeePooh Ms_TeePooh 120 points
NewsHound NewsHound 100 points
chalie chalie 40 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Tyler Perry fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.11 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix