Jimmy Bennett

Jimmy Bennett » Forum

Liah(: 4 yrs ago

I watched no ordinary family and I loved you in it! You were perfect! I have always wanted to be an actor! I\'ve gotten really close for commercials! I think you cute and I love your hair(; haha I live in minnesota and I\'m 14!

Madeline 4 yrs ago

I LOVE YOU!!! i recently saw Alabama Moon and i knew i liked you the moment the movie ended.my friends are huge fans too. BTW you r super cute, have GREAT hair, and an awesome actor... like Justin Bieber good!

Nikki 4 yrs ago

Heyy Jimmy! I am a huge fan! I think you are an amazing actor and I have loved every show and movie that you have been in. I live in California and I have been to seal beach :) I would LOVE to meet u sometime, but I know you are super busy. Again I think you are really amazing. By the way I\'m 13, I know by this message I sounded really old :P

Marley 4 yrs ago

Tristan 4 yrs ago

Hey Jimmy. I just wanted to know, do you ever get tired of everyone going crazy over you. It seems like people either like you, or trash talk about you. It seems like it would be hard to meet someone that was just ... normal I guess. :|

Tristan 4 yrs ago

Hi Jimmy. Don\'t worry, I did not post this to obsess over you!:] I just wanted to say that I really liked you in Alabama Moon,and that I was really surprised to see that you actually posted something on this website on this website once. The posts started rolling in right after that :] Okay sorry, I might have to obsess a little. You are super cute :]

Maddie 4 yrs ago

Hi jimmy, I am australian and think you are so hot! You are amazing on No Ordinary Family!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! xoxxoox

J.smith37 4 yrs ago

Hey Jimmy!!! Haha I live Orphan! You guys should make a 2nd one cuz of the bonus ending thing on DVD:) Haha but seriously you guys are crazyyyy!! You do not love him! You probably never met him!! Plus he doesnt know you exist?! Sure I would like to meet him cuz he seems down to earth and just a cool guy! And I hope to get a Facebook soon and possibly be his friend on there?? Idk just a thought! I\'m 14 and think you amazing Jimmy:) Haha if you have time you should write back to me cuz that would be sweet. And yes I know actors are busy but still! Haha later!! Oh and p.s. I\'m pretty ticked that they cancelled no ordinary family!! That was a sick show!

bailey1998 4 yrs ago

i think u r super cute in no ordinary family ;)

Bayley 4 yrs ago

Hey Jimmy I may be Canadian..and a older woman than you but I think you are super cute and I would like to meet you someday :)

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Jimmy Bennett. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
clarizzkate clarizzkate 191 points
CindyCelebs CindyCelebs 88 points
Tracker748 Tracker748 79 points
cb80 cb80 22 points
Mjcc829 Mjcc829 12 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Jimmy Bennett fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.09 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix