Henson 2 yrs ago

I've enjoyed watching "Degrassi: The Next Generation" over a hundred of times can you give me a kiss for good luck?

Henson Lorde 2 yrs ago

Sarah, I've been watching "Degrassi: The Next Generation" all the time maybe you should go out with me and Andrea Lewis as friends forever in 2014 before I become a game show host of "The New Truth or Consequences" on syndication.

Allen Lovelace 6 yrs ago

Sarah I like your show Degrassi and you look cute in real life to be 21 and I wantto get up with a celebrity like you .

geminibabygrl90 6 yrs ago

hey your so beautiful you look different in the show in real life your really hott

Aman 6 yrs ago

sarah you are so beautiful

lilmike277 6 yrs ago

she is sooooooooooo fine

lovely96 6 yrs ago

Liberty like changed completely, from being a dorky know-it-all who was obsessed with J.T. 2 actually upgrading her look n getting with him. i have to give u my props girl, ur an amazing actress. keep up the good work, hopw to see u more on degrassi.

Donella 7 yrs ago

Sarah is my favorite actress. I watch every episode of degrassie lukin for her. she is inspiration to me. I would have to sat she is my favorite actress.

gabii 7 yrs ago

i would love to meet Sarah Barrable-Tishauer one day,i might only be 13 but we have so much in common, i have a tan-tone redish hair and hazel eyes, i am already 5`7, i coud be like her twin. she rocks , i would love to meet her some day. She is my Role-Model. If she ever reads his i hope she e-mails me. that would be awesome.

Makyla 8 yrs ago

I love Sarah Barrable-Tishauer ...she is my Role-Model

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Sarah Barrable-Tishauer. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
Tracker748 Tracker748 89 points
xXAbercrombieGirlXx xXAbercrombieGirlXx 26 points
joejonasluver23 joejonasluver23 20 points
Lovinglife1212 Lovinglife1212 6 points
Jaz2345 Jaz2345 4 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Sarah Barrable-Tishauer fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.14 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix