Yvonne Strahovski

flipper666 4 months ago

Isn't this girl les.. I get those vibes from her.

spaceman75 10 months ago

Era of creepy Albert Frigone is over. They have broken up finally.

ebru 1 yr ago

Yvonne is very beautiful. Robert Pattinson is the best for her :)

james brown 2 yrs ago

i was talking about Zachary levi by the way. Yvonne if your reading this you made me forget about every beautiful women i have ever seen lol you shot to the top of my chart.You know what sold me on you is when you wore that pink shirt and white pants on the tv show chuck i was like wow.Then my eyes popped out of m head like on cartoons lol oh and i also cried lol. Naw seriously though your the most beautiful woman in the world. To me anyway

james brown 2 yrs ago

Honestly i think they are secretly dateing. I mean come on neither one of them will disclose about their personal life.Almost like it was planned and its obvious he likes her and i know she likes him by her actions yeah they getting buisy lol and they fooling the heck out of the public

Kerwin 2 yrs ago

No more Tim Loden. Albert Frigone "The Italian Stallion" is the new sheriff in town.

PAUL MBOKO 2 yrs ago

i really love your sarah character in the tv series chuck are you planning to star chuck season 6

roughneck 2 yrs ago

Love Aussies and am interested in seeing a lot more of her.

Mongo 4 yrs ago

Wow, both dudes have zero to offer. Yvonne, you can do SO MUCH BETTER!!

richie 4 yrs ago

hello pretty lady,i just the canyon. it really touched me at the end. im a photographer and i have a model ready for shoots do you kn of any contacts . for me. tks lv ya...smile

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Yvonne Strahovski. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
anna1992 anna1992 1,070 points
Snackman Snackman 710 points
babyweyll babyweyll 180 points
serendipity8777 serendipity8777 119 points
notnef notnef 107 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Yvonne Strahovski fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.12 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix