Katy Perry

Katy Perry » Forum

Lushalot 3 weeks ago

Her features are maturing

stephan84 4 months ago

Katy is with John Mayer since January,they have been spotted out many times,you should change it!

mariejoa 4 months ago

She's to pretty

shamira240 5 months ago

She is so pretty and an amazing singer

shamira240 5 months ago

Katy is hot

keilpark 8 months ago

Katy has the most gorgeous blue eyes!

Em 8 months ago

Katy is with john there are photos she is not dating diplo

JM 9 months ago

Katy is not dating diplo, there are rumors that she is with John again(thank god)

ariana Childress 9 months ago

I love Katy Perry so freaking much she is so beautiful,funny,crazy,and really nice

CottonW00lHead 9 months ago

Wrong height on this site, Katy is really 5'8" (173cm). Her Prismatic World Tour show is fantastic, I've seen it so many times. And that's not the only reason why I'm her supportive fan - how she made it from poverty to global stardom all by herself through her positive attitude, hard work and determination, and also her creativity, she's a wonderful inspiration to me and I adore her.

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about Katy Perry. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
anna1992 anna1992 11,253 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 5,277 points
Dawn_light93 Dawn_light93 2,989 points
WhiteRose WhiteRose 2,457 points
Svetlana122 Svetlana122 1,376 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

Katy Perry fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.11 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix