George Sampson » Forum

margelar01 5 yrs ago

George sampson is hott

julieoksnes 5 yrs ago

danany 5 yrs ago

ilike george sampson

Kaylie 5 yrs ago

Heyyyy! You are a greeeaaat dancer!!!! I LOVE to dance!!!! I don`t know why but u are soooo adorable! Even though you aren`t super duper cute.

emily johnston 5 yrs ago

i love george. u r so hot.u were realy good on street dance in 3D. KEEP ON DANCING DON`T LET ANY ONE STOP U

ANDY DAVID hall 5 yrs ago

i like him

sheyenne,mary,carli,sydney,skylar,lexi 6 yrs ago

hey george its your biggest fans the 5th grade girl scouts of North Hopkins I.S.D (sulphur springs texas)we really want someone to come and peform at our school because we really havent had any real acts come to our school except firefighters and stuff like that so if u can contact me at 903-438-5663 i understand if u are busy u are liked by like millions of girls and your an awesome dancer anyway keep doing wat your doing and have fun doin it luv ya.

chloe 6 yrs ago

is george going to be on britains got talent this year. and is he doing ant more dvds/cds

DiEyLl@ 6 yrs ago

hey,,,dude,,,ur SO HOT......I LOVE U LOL

Leona aka Sampson 6 yrs ago

George is EVERYTHING!!!! he`s the best dancer anyone ever saw, he`s got personality and he`s absolutely GORGEOUS!!! LUV YOU XGEORGEX

Discussion Guidelines

Please be respectful to other people when making comments on this page. Bullying and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in your account being banned. Due to feedback from our user community, comments are now only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for the comments and other content that you post. FamousFix accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content.

Discussion Threads

Start a discussion about George Sampson. Register »

Top Contributors

See All »
missy_sampson_Honey missy_sampson_Honey 402 points
sharinsangster sharinsangster 256 points
poker_face poker_face 190 points
Queenoftab Queenoftab 32 points
MrsCiaraSampson MrsCiaraSampson 30 points
Would you like to contribute? Register »

Related Forums

George Sampson fans also like these forums:

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.28 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix